Bundaberg Motorcycle Training
- Your Registered QRide Service Provider for Bundaberg and Gladstone -
QRide Motorbike Training provided by Bundaberg Motorcycle Training is a competency based training and assessment scheme designed to ensure participants continue their training until they meet the standards set by the Department of Transport and Main Roads. The focus of QRide is to improve the quality of pre-licence rider training, with the aim of boosting education, awareness and enhancing road safety.
When the learner has demonstrated they are competent, a QRide competency declaration is issued and then taken to Queensland Transport to receive the class of licence displayed on the declaration.
Exclusive (QRide) Training Facilities at Bundaberg and Gladstone Kart Tracks
Leading the way with quality motorcycle training. Bundaberg Motorcycle Training has been operating in Bundaberg and Gladstone since 2000. We have excellent training facilities with the exclusive use of Bundaberg Kart Track and Gladstone Kart track for QRide training. Bundaberg Motorcycle Training offers training for all levels from beginners to advanced riders. Bundaberg Motorcycle is a registered service provider for QRide.
Bundaberg Motorcycle Training - General Information
- Top of the range exclusive trainining facilities
- One on One lessons for beginner students.
- Group sessions available for our experienced riders - Max 5 students.
- Motorcycles Available for hire.
- Looking for something different for someone special - we have gift vouchers available.
Queensland Government QRide Information
For more information about your QLD Motorbike Licence visit the Queensland Government website (click here).
Bundaberg Motorcycle Training is proudly supported by:
- Gladstone Motorcycles
- Harbour City Motorcycles Gladstone
- Gladstone Karting Club
- Mega Motorcycles Bundaberg
- Walla Street Motorcycles Bundaberg
- Bundaberg Karting Club
- Shalom College
- Bundaberg Frames and Trusses
- Bundaberg Bike Wreckers